***Sun Toyota Real Nationwide Lifetime Warranty. Unlimited time, unlimited miles; honored anywhere in the USA and Canada*** One-Owner Clean CARFAX Certified** TOYOTA CERTIFIED** Low Miles** Local Trade** Well Maintained** Dealer Maintained** Super White SR5 RWD 5-Speed Automatic with Overdrive 4.0L V6 SMPI DOHC** Quite possibly the BEST VALUE on the market for the Money! When you say Quality, Toyota comes to mind and this 4Runner is no exception! Here at Sun Toyota, we try to make the purchase process as easy and hassle free as possible. We encourage you to experience this for yourself when you come to look at this stunning-looking 2014 Toyota 4Runner. Sun Toyota NO HASSLE just great service and prices!!
Toyota Combined Details:
* Transferable Warranty
* Vehicle History
* Warranty Deductible: $50
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from certified purchase date
* Roadside Assistance
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* 160 Point Inspection (for Toyota Certified Used Vehicles program), 174 Point Inspection (for Toyota Certified Used Hybrids program)
* Roadside Assistance for 1 Year (for Toyota Certified Used Vehicles program), Battery 8 years/100,000 miles (whichever comes first) from original in-service date. Roadside Assistance for 1 Year (for Toyota Certified Used Hybrids program)
* 2014 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards
* If you want an SUV that's happy on the road on weekdays and even happier off it when the weekend arrives, the 2014 4Runner is ready to be your dual-natured friend. Other feathers in the Toyota's cap are exceptional resale value and an enviable reliability record. Source: KBB.com
* Outstanding off-road capability; strong V6 engine; ample cargo capacity. Source: Edmunds
* If you need a vehicle that can serve as the family commuter on the weekdays and the off-road adventurer on the weekends, the 2014 Toyota 4Runner should be at the top of your list. On the road, the drivetrain on the 4Runner shines. It accelerates briskly with a 4.0-Liter, 270 Horsepower V6 engine mated to a smooth-shifting 5-speed automatic transmission. The 4Runner has three drivetrain choices for you to choose from. Rear-wheel drive is standard in the SR5 and the Limited, Part-time 4WD is standard on the Trail model and an option on the SR5, and Full-time 4WD with a limited-slip, locking center differential is an option on the Limited. Maximum towing capacity for the 4Runner is 4,700 pounds. Keeping true to its utility heritage, it has an upright windshield, long roofline and nearly vertical liftgate, all of which contribute to its sturdy appearance. New for 2014, Toyota has given the 4Runner an aggressive new front-end design. It features a larger front grille, newly styled fog-lights with non-functional vents around them, and reshaped headlights. Plus, with bulging fenders and 9.6 inches of ground clearance in the 4-wheel-drive version, the 4Runner shows off its rugged personality. Access to the rear cargo is through a single-piece liftgate with a unique power rear window. For transporting your gear, it can hold an impressive 47.2 cubic feet of cargo when the rear seats are up. Once inside, you will find that the cabin of the 4Runner interior is both functional and inviting. Drivers will welcome the clear instrumentation with large buttons and rotary knobs for climate and audio controls. Also new for 2014, a backup camera is now standard on all trims. Come drive your 2014 Toyota 4Runner today! Source: The Manufacturer Summary
The Sun Toyota Advantage Club Preferred! Why take a risk purchasing an used vehicle? This vehicle is a Sun Toyota Certified Used Car. It comes with our exclusive Sun Toyota Real Nationwide Lifetime Warranty. Unlimited time, unlimited miles; honored anywhere in the USA and Canada.